Monday, March 9, 2009

EDM Podcasts

I listened to the "You Tube- For Education?" podcast by Joel Graham, Noelle Shipman, and Kimberly Kelly first. The first thing I noticed was a lot of um's used as airtime fillers. This makes me wanted to be very prepared with my notes for my podcast. Another thing that bothered me is when the voices sounded monotone and began to bore me.

I liked the second podcast I listened to was "My classes as South: How is technology used in them?" by Matthew Cline and Jill Revette. They had some pauses that seemed ill prepared not knowing where to go next. I think notes will be helpful in this area as well. The thing I liked about both podcasts was that they sounded like they were comfortable with each other, they did make it sound a little less scripted and a little conversational, thought at times it was easy to see they were struggling. I think practice and notes will be very helpful for me to do better on y podcast.

These podcasts can be accessed through itunes or by clicking here

1 comment:

  1. Good job Andrea. Matt and Jill did use notes, just not enough practice. I look forward to hearing your podcast tonight.

    ReplyDelete